Randal P. Swartwood, DDS: Highly rated Dentist in Syracuse, NY.
Creative Solutions and Top Dental Equipment for a Healthier Smile.
Taking care of your smile is our top priority, as over 1000 Syracuse dentist patients will tell you how we keep their teeth healthy, happy, and looking great. Everyone in our office is focused on providing the highest possible level of service, and we want to ensure that your care is safe, gentle, and personalized for your individual needs.
Oral health can be a complex topic, and that’s why we do our best to help our dental patients in Syracuse make well-informed dental choices. We hope the information provided here is both interesting and helpful.
Call Now to set up an appointment (315) 469-7722
These are a few of the dental services and treatments we offer:
- General Dentistry
- Computer Assisted Dentistry – Digital X-Rays, Laser Assisted fillings
- Cosmetic Dentist – One Appointment All Porcelain Crowns, Veneers, Teeth Whitening, Snap-On -Smile, Dental Implants
- Periodontics-Periodontal – Deep Cleaning, Laser Assisted Scaling and Root planing, Laser Periodontal (Gum )Surgery
- Prosthodontics, Cosmetic All Porcelain Bridges, Cosmetic Metal Free Partials, Natural Precise Fitting Dentures And Immediate Dentures
- Laser Assisted Root Canal Treatment and Oral Surgery (Including Extractions)
- Oral Cancer And TMJ Screening
- Modern Equipment – Cable HD Television
No one in Syracuse should suffer through excruciating tooth pain, we are available to assist you if oral pain becomes too much to handle.
Even if you aren’t in much pain, any structural damage to a tooth should be considered an emergency since it can affect the living tissues inside the teeth. Quick treatment improves the odds of saving the injured or damaged teeth. Damage such as lost crowns, chipped teeth, loose fillings, etc. should be addressed as soon as possible. Leaving issues such as these untreated can progressively contribute to poor oral health. Call us ASAP at (315) 469-7722.
Do You Need A Dentist For The Entire Family?
Our entire team is dedicated to providing you and your entire family with personalized and gentle care.
Give us a call if you have any questions or to set up an appointment at our Syracuse dentist office (315) 469-7722.